How about a Catholic Cyber Monday deal?! Plus, let’s talk #GivingTuesday for a moment…
- From now through Cyber Monday, you can grab a copy of the Design Your Family Mission Workshop for just $4. Get it now for the New Year. It’s one of my top recommendations for faith-based resolutions (more on that when I email you in January, but take advantage of the sale price now)!
- I actually do like to take advantage of Giving Tuesday every year, mostly because it’s an actual date on the calendar when I can make arrangements to do some charitable giving during the holiday season.
Here’s what I’ll be up to on this Giving Tuesday:
- Making online donations to some of my favorite charities: Catholics Come Home (evangomercials inviting others home to the Church), VirtueMedia (pro-life ads), my local crisis pregnancy center, Food for the Poor, the Augustine Institute, etc.
- Making donations to some of my family and friends’ favorite charities (and then letting them know a donation was made in their name via the Christmas donation printable gift cards I have in my free resources section for email subscribers – pop your name in the email box below if you want access)!
- Grabbing a handful of $5-$10 gift cards from McDonald’s to have on hand and give to the homeless or hungry people whom we come in contact with in the coming months.
Try to spend some time giving to others this Tuesday or on some planned day in the coming weeks – whether it’s from home (because you have crazy toddlers who would run amok at a food kitchen/pantry…hand raised), in person at your church, or somewhere you could make a difference in someone else’s life. My kids and I will be making a trip to a senior living home again soon for them to dance during their weekly Tuesday “concert” in the activity room…it was a huge hit last month for all parties involved!